Ranch Breakfast Ride
The Ranch Breakfast Ride is simply the
best way to visit and explore the valley at your own pace!
Ron Scutt will transport breakfast riders and their bikes in our van to the Stehekin Valley Ranch (SVR) each morning starting at 8:00 A.M. As we travel nine miles up the road to the Ranch, Ron will provide a narrative of Stehekin’s history and contemporary year round living in Stehekin. He will answer questions, as well as, point out landmarks to visit as you ride back down the valley road after breakfast.
Arriving at the Ranch, coffee brews on the stone fireplace (tea and hot chocolate available as well) and the cook is at the grill ready to take your order. Each guest orders a custom breakfast from the sumptuous Ranch menu.
Guests usually leave the Ranch to begin their morning ride between 9:00 and 9:30. Some ride an additional two miles up-valley to High Bridge and the Agnes Gorge Trail. Others return down the valley road to see the sites such as Harlequin Bridge, Buckner Orchard, Rainbow Falls, the Old School, the Bakery and Karl’s Organic Garden. The return ride from the Ranch is mostly downhill suitable for all ages and riding capabilities. The Ranch Breakfast Ride is an exceptional way to see the lower valley at your own pace!
- $37.50 Adults
- $30 under 12yrs. old,
- $20 infants and toddlers in Burley carrier
- Transportation to the Stehekin Valley Ranch including a narrative history of the Stehekin Valley along the way.
- Delicious custom made breakfast at the Ranch.
- Bikes until 1:30 in the afternoon – plenty of time for exploration and hiking.
- For an additional charge, bikes can be returned later in the day.
Reservations required: See us at the Discovery Bike Stand by 4:00 p.m. the day before your intended ride or make email reservations.
For email reservations:
- Email us with your request. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email should include the number in your party (10 max.) and whether they are adults, under 12 or infants. Additionally, we will need to know the heights of bike riders and frame preference. (Men or women’s frame).
- Upon confirmation from Discovery Bikes, please send deposit check (to Discovery Bikes) for one half of total.
We look forward to seeing you in Stehekin.